Assassin’s Creed 3 is coming on PlayStation Vita as well as PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360. But it seems like the portable version of the game will be having an entirely different character, setting and story along with different protagonists. These new details confirmed the rumors of a new female protagonist in Assassin’s Creed III, plus the other details confirm that the game will take place in a new locale but the time period of both games will be the same. Connor and the female assassin will get to meet each other in different sections of the game, and her story starts from New Orleans. The female assassin is named Aveline. The latest introduction in the Assassin’s Creed franchise and also a confirmation that Desmond is not alone in the Animus.
Looks like the new Assassin’s Creed 3 for Vita will be a completely different experience. As the latest issue of Game Informer states, the game is called Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation.
- A female assassin named Aveline.
- Her story takes place in New Orleans.
- Same time line as Assassins Creed 3.
- Developed by Ubisoft Sofia.
- The game will be an example of “True AC Gameplay”.
- Will have multiplayer fit for the users of the Vita.
- The game will show an area of the Assassins / Templar conflict which hasn’t been shown before but from the point of view of an Assassin rather than a Templar.
- Aveline’s mentor is an escaped slave named Agate; Leader of the Assassins in New Orleans.
- Liberation will also take players across the Gulf and into Mexico.
- Gamers will be explore nearly the whole vicinity of New Orleans without having the need of loading new area, complete freedom of movement for the players.
- Set to take place between 1765 – 1780, between the end of the French and Indian war.
- Same release date as Assassins Creed 3 (October 30th)
- Wild life such as Alligators or Crocodiles will hide them selves well in area’s like murky waters or swamp banks.
- Will in no way connect to Desmond (Meaning that since Connor is an ancestor of Desmond than someone else is in control of Aveline, giving us the possibility of someone other than Desmond who is inside of an Animus.)
- Seems Aveline and Connor will meet in Liberation
Use front and rear touch controls to pick pocket
Someone else is using the Animus
New weapons include a sugarcane machete, pistols, muskets, grenades
Lets see what E3 is holding for us. We’ll update you as soon as we get more info. Check the scans below.