Activision has announced, that it will hold a “historic sales event” for a limited time on their Call of Duty DLC Collections. All the downloadable content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops is on sale for half price. Activision says that a portion of sales will be donated to Call of Duty Endowment Program. The Call of Duty: Endowment is an NPO that helps veterans finds jobs after their service is complete.
The sale begins today, and will continue for a week. This sale begins in Europe from tomorrow. All the packs are discounted at 50% off. The sale is for all the platforms Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
The sale includes:
• Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #2
• Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection