Couple of weeks ago, a user of Samsung Galaxy S III from Ireland complained that his new set of Galaxy S III exploded and burst into flames. He claimed by uploading few pictures of the damaged phone. Meanwhile, Samsung Company hired a Fire Investigation agency of United Kingdom to probe about the situation that what had exactly happened.
After days of investigation the company stated that the new phone was not the one that should be blamed as the Galaxy S III exploded due to an external source. According to the Fire investigation agency, the phone was placed in the microwave oven, which resulted in its explosion.