on Nov 19, 2011 in Articles
, Guides and Help
| Comments Off
There is plenty to craft in Elder Scroll V:Skyrim like weapon smithing, crafting and alchemy, but it’s not as easy as it looks you need to explore a lot and experiment a lot in order to make interesting and powerful potions that could enhance your skills a lot and poisons to weaken your enemies. Some of you may even feel like you need to go to an online video game design school to fully understand all this.
Alchemy guide for beginners:
1. Alchemy helps you to create some powerful potions and poisons, which help you to enhance your mana, stamina and life and poisons helps you to weaken your enemies so alchemy helps a lot in Skyrim.
2. For Alchemy, you must have the required ingredients and an alchemy table. You have to combine different ingredients and check which potion you can make with them.
3. Alchemy requires alchemy knowledge for this you have to learn alchemy skills and read books of alchemy.
4. Alchemy requires three things.
- finding the right ingredients.
- learning their effects by reading books.
- combining these ingredients on the alchemy table.
5. You can also buy Alchemy recipes from the market and merchants.
Recipes for making Ordinary Potions:
The ingredients of these potions are easy to find you will have to search for them too but not too much,these recipes helps you a lot in making powerful and amazing potions.
- Restore Health= Blue Mountain Flower + Butterfly Wing
- Fortify Health= Giant’s Toe + Hanging Moss
- Regenerate Health =Juniper Berries + Nordic Barnacle
- Damage Health (Weak)=Falmer Ear + Imp Stoal
- Damage Health (Strong)=River Betty + Falmer Ear
- Damage Magicka=Butterfly Wing + Hanging Moss
- Paralysis=Imp Stoal + Canis Root
- Restore Stamina=Pine Thrush Egg + Purple Mountain Flower
- Fortify Stamina=Lavender + Garlic
- Regenerate Stamina=Bee + Mora Tapinella
- Regenerate Magicka=Garlic + Salt Pile
- Fortify Magicka=Red Mountain Flower + Tundra Cotton
- Restore Magicka=Creep Cluster + Red Mountain Flower
- Resist Fire=Fly Amanita + Snowberries
- Resist Shock=Glowdust + Snowberries
- Resist Frost=Snowberries + Thistle Branch
- Invisibility=Nirnroot + Chaurus Eggs
- Water breathing=Chicken’s Egg+Nordic Barnacle
The ingredients of these potions are difficult to find you will have to kill difficult enemies and extract ingredients from them and also search complicated areas.
- Invisibility and Regen Health=Luna Moth Wing + Vampire Dust
- Paralysis and Damage Health=
- Canis Root + Imp Stool + River Betty
- Restore Health and Fortify Health=Wheat + Blue Mountain Flower
- Regen Magicka, Fortify Magicka, Restore Magicka=Briar Heart + Jazbay Grapes + Moon Sugar
- Fortify One-handed, Fortify Light Armor, Fortify One-handed=Hawk Feathers + Rock Warbler Egg + Beehive Husk
- Fortify Heavy Armor, Fortify Block, Resist Frost=Briar Heart + Thistle Branch + Slaughterfish Scales
- Fortify Magicka, Fortify Destruction, Restore Magicka=Briar Heart + Ectoplasm + Glowdust
- Regen Magicka, Resist Frost, Restore Magicka, Resist Fire=Snowberries + Moon Sugar + Fire Salts
- Regen Health, Invisibility, Cure Disease, Fortify Light Armor=Luna Moth Wing + Vampire Dust + Hawk Feathers
Skyrim: House Guide
Guide to choose the right race in Skyrim