on Feb 22, 2012 in Androids
| 8 comments
The PAC-PAD 1 is the first version of an Android tablet computer developed by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra and Hong Kong-based company INNAVTEK. A Version 2 model is being developed with cell phone network data connectivity.
INNAVTEK also provides electronics for the jet fighters that Pakistan Aeronautical Complex assembles.
- Processor: 1 GHz ARM11
- Operating System: Android OS 2.3
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: Card Extendible 4GB, 32GB, SD/TF support
- Flash: 2/4/8/16GB
- Dimensions: Height: 192 mm, Width: 128 mm, Depth: 13 mm
- Weight: 385 grams
- Display: 7″, 16:9 Touch screen Capacitive TFT display
- Camera: 0.3 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
- USB: USB 2.0
- HDMI: HDMI standard port mini port, support for HDMI 1.3, supports full screen output to HDMI devices
- Content Formats Supported MP3, WMA, AAC, 3GP, WAV, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, FLV
- Miscellaneous G-sensor, Internal 3d acceleration, 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Browsers: Opera, UCWeb, Skyfire, Dolphin
- Software & Games: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, 3D games can be supported by internal 3D acceleration
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV
- Supported video Formats: AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, FLV
- Supported Image Formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF highest support 4096 x4096
- Other Supported Formats: PDF, TXT
- Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Simple, Chinese traditional.
- Sensor: G_Sensor
- Supports online games, online video streaming, online TV, online radio
Pakistan’s first iPad for less than $180, that supports upto 1080p videos.