The first official patch for World of Warcraft is coming this year, while this patch fix some typical issues, it also offers a lot of bug fixes for the game, that will definitely improve the overall gameplay. The patch contains some alterations that may not please some players while helping others too.
Considering the fact that World ofWarcraft isstill one ofthe biggest MMORPG being played bypeople all over the globe, even with the loss ofmany subscribers the game isstill maintaining a huge player base. While free MMORPGs are being overwhelmed byhackers and n00bs, World ofWarcraft isstill maintaining its spot and fighting all the hackers, having veteran players.
Here are the patch notes, the release date is still yet to be announced.
- The first World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch of the year is in development and now available for testing on the Public Test Realms. This minor patch includes several updates that we were unable to apply via hotfixes, including the recently announced cross-realm raids, assorted class balance fixes, and more. If you’d like to help us test out this patch and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character over to a test realm. Once you’ve had a chance to try things out, be sure to visit our Public Test Realm forum to discuss the patch.
- World of Warcraft Patch 4.3.2
Notes for all World of Warcraft patches can be found here.
- Vengeance is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.
- The Tier 13 Balance Druid 4-piece bonus now also increases the damage of Starsurge by 10%, in addition to its current effect.
- Aspect of the Hawk now grants roughly 35% more attack power.
Deterrence now also reduces damage taken by 30% while active.
Black Arrow now ticks every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, as opposed to every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. The total damage dealt by the ability is unchanged.
Lock and Load no longer benefits Arcane Shot, nor is it consumed by Arcane Shot.
- Fireball damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
Pyroblast damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
- Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
- Mass Dispel should again prefer dispelling targets that have magic effects that can be dispelled.
- Adrenaline Rush no longer triggers a global cooldown.
- Dungeons & Raids
- You can now form same-faction raids with Real ID friends, allowing you to enter Raid Finder in groups larger than 5, run older normal or heroic raids, or participate in Battlegrounds. You will not yet be able to run normal or heroic Dragon Soul with cross-realm raids of Real ID friends.
Several typo fixes and clarified descriptions have been added to the Dungeon Journal entries for Dragon Soul.
Players can no longer win multiple copies of the same item on a single Raid Finder boss kill. For example, a player who chooses Need on two set piece tokens or two weapons and wins the first, will not be eligible for the second on that particular boss.
- The roaming Eyes of Occu’thar have been replaced by hateful creatures who serve Alizabal.
- Dragon Soul
- Warmaster Blackhorn
- The visual warning for Twilight Elites’ Blade Rush should be easier to see.
- Vial of Shadows damage (Lightning Strike) has been reduced to approximately one-third of previous damage. However, it will now trigger approximately 3 times as often. This is intended to keep overall DPS the same while reducing burst damage, especially in PvP.